Diagnostic Sales Consultants is proud to submit a unique
Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is proven to significantly decrease the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved at a pre-operative wash
- All surgical patients are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely in accordance with patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly using a clinical worker (normally the surgery scheduler) to be sure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and clear of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants provides a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will be left behind, leveling out consistent care overall.
- A dedicated team of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor just about every patient, before surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial assistance available.
- Reports will likely be presented to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol has been clinically proven as effective in raising the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) inside the process of recovery.
Do you Know���..
The direct economic costs of your SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice how much in-patient costs for a patient lacking an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) ranges from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated price tag of SSIs in the us vary from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
If you're a physician�s clinic, hospital or salesman considering the program, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today on an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC now offers top rated: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, and also a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.
The list of tags is empty.